This is our second phone and GPS tracking watch that we have introduced to our store and we are very happy with its performance. It features a built in GPS locator. It uses a standard 3G and 4G mobile SIM cards (sold separately) to send the location to a smartphone application or a special website, so you can see exactly where your child is, and has been. It has a bright colourful touch screen that makes it easy to navigate through the menus.
You can call your child or they can call you with the press of one button. The watch is pre-programmed with contacts they can call, so that the parent is in control. Simple voice or text messages can also be exchanged between the child and the parent.
It also has fitness tracking features like a pedometer for counting steps.
Note: All watches are in English even though a picture may show Chinese writing.
- 1.4" Bright colour touch screen
- 240 x 240 Screen resolution
- Screen protector included
- Make and receive phone calls
- Compatiable with Spark, Skinny, Vodafone, & 2Degrees mobile networks
- SOS button to instantly call a pre-defined number
- GPS tracking of the watch location
- Voice chat
- Smartphone app for Apple and Android
- Time and date
- 3 Alarms
- Step pedometer
- 3 Customiseable alarms
- Vibration alert
- 0.3 Megapixel camera
- Water resistant: Yes
- Magnetic charger
- Case material: Rubber & plastic
- Battery capacity: 450mAh
- Face Dimensions: 36mm wide x 42mm high
- Band Width: 19mm
- Band Length: 13cm - 18cm
- Weight: 54 grams