This is our third phone and GPS tracking watch that we have introduced to our store and we are very happy with its performance also. It has the added feature of a LED torch. It features a built in GPS locator. It uses a standard 3G and 4G mobile SIM cards (sold separately) to send the location to a smartphone application or a special website, so you can see exactly where your child is, and has been. It has a bright colourful touch screen that makes it easy to navigate through the menus.
You can call your child or they can call you with the press of one button. The watch is pre-programmed with contacts they can call, so that the parent is in control. Simple voice or text messages can also be exchanged between the child and the parent using the downloaded app.
It also has fitness tracking features like a pedometer for counting steps. You can send and recieve text style messages to the watch via the app only, so standard SMS messages can not be sent to the watch from strangers.
Note: You can not send and receive standard SMS messages to the watch. You must use the app to communicate.
- 1.4" Bright colour touch screen
- 240 x 240 Screen resolution
- Screen protector included
- Make and receive phone calls including video calls
- Compatiable with Spark, Skinny, Vodafone, & 2Degrees mobile networks
- SOS button to instantly call a pre-defined number
- GPS tracking of the watch location
- Voice chat
- Smartphone app for Apple and Android
- Time and date
- 3 Alarms
- Step pedometer
- LED Torch
- 3 Customiseable alarms
- Vibration alert
- 0.3 Megapixel camera
- Water resistant: Yes
- Magnetic charger
- Case material: Rubber & plastic
- Battery capacity: 680mAh
- Face Dimensions: 36mm wide x 42mm high
- Band Width: 19mm
- Band Length: 13cm - 18cm
- Weight: 53 grams
Has lots of feature and the tracking is good.