This is our fourth phone and GPS tracking watch that we have introduced to our store with the added feature of temperature tracking. It features a built-in GPS locator. It uses standard 3G and 4G mobile SIM cards (sold separately) to send the location to a smartphone application or a special website, so you can see exactly where your child is, and has been. It has a bright colourful touch screen that makes it easy to navigate through the menus.
You can call your child or they can call you with the press of one button. The watch is pre-programmed with contacts they can call, so that the parent is in control. Simple voice or text messages can also be exchanged between the child and the parent within the app. As you can only send and receive text-style messages to the watch via the app standard SMS messages can not be sent to the watch from strangers.
It also has fitness tracking features like a pedometer for counting steps.
Note: All watch menus are in English even though a picture may show Chinese writing.
- 1.4" Bright colour touch screen
- 240 x 240 Screen resolution
- Make and receive phone calls including video calls
- Compatible with Spark, Skinny, Vodafone, & 2degrees mobile networks
- Temparature monitoring
- SOS button to instantly call a pre-defined number
- GPS tracking of the watch location
- Voice chat
- Smartphone app for Apple and Android
- Time and date
- 3 Alarms
- Step pedometer
- 3 Customisable alarms
- Vibration alert
- 0.3 Megapixel camera
- Water-resistant: Yes
- Magnetic charger
- Case material: Rubber & plastic
- Battery capacity: 650mAh
- Face Dimensions: 36mm wide x 42mm high
- Band Width: 19mm
- Band Length: 13cm - 18cm
- Weight: 54 grams
Great tool for our daughter for communication, however the inability to text contacts other than just one isn't ideal. The app is an okay platform